NPX Portal Locations
© 2014 North Pole Experience. Website by Kitchen Sink Studios
HAVE QUESTIONS? OUR ELVES HAVE THE ANSWERS.
Click a question to get answers about the North Pole Experience, and what to expect.
North Pole Experience tickets are non-refundable upon purchase and include a “one-time” courtesy exchange for another date or time. Additional modifications beyond the “one-time” courtesy exchange will be assessed a re-booking fee 0f $5.00 per ticket.
Absolutely! Some of Santa’s magical trolleys are equipped with wheelchair/ADA lifts and the entire Santa’s Workshop is ADA accessible. To ensure your that your visit to the North Pole is memorable, we do ask that our guests with disability accommodation needs note the following:
North Pole Experience tickets are non-refundable upon purchase and include a “one-time” courtesy exchange for another date or time. Additional modifications beyond the “one-time” courtesy exchange will be assessed a re-booking fee 0f $5.00 per ticket. Important: If you are late for your departure time(miss your scheduled trolley), or fail to show up for your scheduled tour time, you will forfeit all monies paid.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT LINK: http://flagstaff.littleamerica.com/
Arizona & New Mexico NPX Guests: The drive is a beautiful transition from desert vegetation, to the cool mountain pines as you near Flagstaff. Depending on weather conditions, you should plan on a 2 to 2.5 hour drive from Phoenix, 3 to 3.5 hours from Tucson and 5 to 5.5 hours from Albuquerque.
Las Vegas & Nevada NPX Guests: The drive is approx. 4 to 4.5 hours from the Henderson and Las Vegas areas.
California NPX Guests: For our many guests who travel from the San Diego and Los Angeles areas, it takes about 7 to 7.5 hours (est.)
International NPX Guests: All international flights will arrive to Sky Harbor International airport in Phoenix, Arizona. Drive time from Sky Harbor to the Little America Hotel in Flagstaff is approximately 2 to 2.5 hours (Airport to Flagstaff NPX Check-in Hotel)
ROAD CONDITIONS: http://www.az511.com
At NPX, safety is our #1 priority for a fun experience. That includes our guests arriving safely to Flagstaff…SO PLEASE PLAN AHEAD! Road conditions can vary by the weather conditions. We encourage our NPX guests to check road conditions prior to their departure via 511 and the National Weather Service. Please make sure you adjust your trip timing if winter weather is present! When snow is present, front wheel drive is highly recommended and four wheel drive is strongly recommended. Flagstaff is a designated ski resort city at 7,200 feet in altitude. NOTE: I-17 and I-40 are the major highways that intersect on the outskirts of Flagstaff, making Flagstaff one of the best driving conditioned roads with the State of Arizona highway department doing what they do best.
While Santa really loves snow for landing his sleigh, weather conditions can vary in the Flagstaff. We are nestled at 7,200′ feet which provides potential for a winter experience! If snow conditions are light, heavy, or non-existent on your experience date, rest assured the magic of NPX will be a treat to your family no matter what!
Yes, of course! We love to support our troops! We offer a 10% off discount for military families (Up to 6 Tickets) Please call our reservation number for more information and to receive your discount. *Proper Military ID, and Driver’s License are required to at check- in desk.
Absolutely! If you have little ones, please bring a sling or infant carrier. If you have a non-ticketed infant, they are considered lap children for the bus ride to and from Santa’s Workshop. NOTE: If needed, strollers MUST be Foldable/Collapsible and will be placed underneath the bus for the ride to and from the workshop. Our Trolley Elves will assist you at boarding and take care of everything.
PLEASE SEE: I have already purchased tickets but I would like to change my current reservation?
Upon on-line purchase, your tickets will be e-mailed to you upon payment. If you are using the NPX FlexPay option, then your tickets will be e-mailed to you upon receipt of final installment payment. Please print all North Pole Experience workshop ticket vouchers or you are welcome to show your barcoded tickets on your phone with a photo ID.
The North Pole Experience Ticketing Policies, Terms & Conditions:
1. Flex Pay Option
2. Exchanges & No Refund Policy
3. Early Elf or other Promotions
4. Missing your Your time
5. Weather Policy
7. ADA (Wheelchair Accessibility)
8. Guest Experience/Guest Removal
9. Special Requests
10.Prices/Rates/Availability/Amending Departure Times
11.Conditions of Sale
All reservations for the North Pole Experience (NPX) – Home of Santa’s Workshop require full payment at the time of booking your reservation unless a Payment Plan is offered.
1. Flex Pay/Layaway Option: If the NPX FLEX PAY OPTION was used, then tickets will be reserved on the date and tour time you select, and tickets will only be released and active upon full payment of the on-line Layaway Plan which shall not exceed 4 monthly installments. Layaway plan and availability are subject to change at management’s discretion. If tickets are not paid in full prior to 30 days of departure date, patron will forfeit all amounts paid and the tickets will be cancelled and released back in inventory for sale. In the event of any balances due, patron will receive 1 email and 1 phone call (from customer record provided at online purchase) from North Pole Experience in attempt to collect any outstanding balances before releasing tickets for re-sale. Ticket dates and times cannot be exchanged until all scheduled payments have completed. Payment plans cannot be paid off in advance of scheduled dates.
2. Exchanges & No Refund Policy: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE upon purchase, and include a (1) one-time courtesy exchange for another date or time. Additional exchanges other than the (1) one- time courtesy exchange will be charged $5 per ticket. Exchanges MUST be completed 14 days prior to the original departure date and must be made for the same season. Ticket changes/modifications are subject to availability and are limited to adding guests, or making changes to your travel date. All ticket exchanges must be made by phone with an NPX reservationist. If Layaway Plan was used during purchase, ticket dates and times cannot be exchanged until all scheduled payments have been completed. Payment plans cannot be paid off in advance of scheduled dates.
3. Early Elf Discounts or other promotions: Early Elf Discounts or any other promotions will be offered only for a limited time.
4. Missing your tour time or date: Guests need to be prepared and plan ahead to insure that they arrive 30 minutes (minimum) before their scheduled tour time for check-in at the NPX Registration desk. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you miss your trolley and tour time, your ticket(s) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for another time or date. Tours sell out each season, and missing your tour time will forfeit your ticket(s).
5. Weather Policy: In the unlikely event of a severe weather event, or Act of God that may inhibit travel to Flagstaff and the North Pole Experience, AND if this event causes the North Pole Experience to cease operations due to weather, or Act of God, then guests will be afforded a replacement ticket for another date & time in the same season, based on availability, or the replacement ticket may used for the next years season. Ticket holders need to be aware of possible winter conditions in Flagstaff, and prepare accordingly to insure they arrive safely, and on-time for their scheduled departure time.
6. Strollers: Small strollers and light carry on items are permitted, and will be stored underneath the trolley buses during your travel to the North Pole and Santa’s Workshop. Upon arrival,your trolley elf driver will retrieve your stroller for you to take inside the workshop, and will stowaway for you the same way upon your return to the hotel.
7. Wheelchair (ADA) Accessibility: NPX strives to provide our special guests with ADA, or wheelchair lift needs. We have an ADA lift on a trolley, and availability is limited. ALL wheelchair lift needs (requiring a lift) must be booked by phone with an NPX reservationist a minimum of 14 days prior to your desired departure time. Bookings are based on availability. Guests not requiring a wheelchair lift may book any NPX tour time, and we can provide assistance boarding up the stairs into the trolley/bus, and store/retrieve your wheelchair, or other mobility devices under the bus during transport to and from the workshop experience.
8. Guest Experience/Guest Removal: Our primary focus is providing our guests a wonderful and safe family experience. NPX Management reserves the exclusive right to ask, and remove ANY guest(s) who may be disruptive, or otherwise create a situation that impairs or diminishes other guests experiences. Rudeness, alcohol impairment, belligerent behavior, excessive loudness, inappropriate language, or provocative gestures will not be tolerated and guests may be removed immediately at NPX management’s discretion. NO REFUNDS will be given to guests who are asked to be removed for any actions, or inappropriate behavior that affects other guests in a negative way.
9. Special Requests: Due to the magical and interactive nature of the North Pole Experience, please note that special requests are not guaranteed, but we will do everything in our power to honor whenever possible and feasible.
10. Prices/Rates/Availability/Amending Departure Times: Rates, times and schedules are subject to change by management’s discretion, and management reserves the right to modify or amend your tour time on a given date based on operational requirements, or maintenance issues. NPX Management will do everything in their power to advise our guests ahead of time of any tour time adjustments that may be required.
11. Conditions of Sale: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE TRAVEL TO THE NORTH POLE EXPERIENCE. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, WEAPONS, FOOD, OR GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED. RECORDING DEVICES, STILL CAMERAS, AND VIDEO CAMERAS ARE PERMITTED WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SANTA’S PHOTO ROOM. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REASONABLE SEARCH FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, DRUGS, OR WEAPONS. YOU FURTHER CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS INCIDENTAL TO ANY DISPLAY, TRANSMISSION, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE EVENT. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DISORDERLY OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN. NORTH POLE EXPERIENCE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGED, LOST, OR STOLEN PERSONAL ITEMS.GUEST ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR PERSONAL ITEMS, THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CAMERAS, STROLLERS, WHEELCHAIRS, CLOTHING, JEWELRY, ELECTRONIC DEVICES, PURSES, WALLETS, AND ALL OTHER PERSONAL ITEMS.
© 2014 North Pole Experience. Website by Kitchen Sink Studios