2021 Advanced Health & Safety Systems February 5, 2021
Return to a Place of Wonder and Magic
We Welcome You Back to Santa’s Grand Workshop
We respect and recognize that the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. Which is why we have researched and invested in significant health and safety systems to protect our guests and cast members for not only 2021, but for years to come. We are implementing state-of-the-art cleaning and medical grade disinfection systems, including constant fresh air rotation throughout the workshop during your experience all while maintaining the “Magic” our guests have come to expect over the years.
Multi-layered Disinfection and Safety Systems
- Medical grade electro-static mist and dry disinfection surface cleaning technology using EPA and CDC recommended products at both the Workshop and NPX Gift Shop, NPX Check-in and NPX trolley buses.
- Upgraded Fresh Air Ventilation at Santa’s Workshop: All NPX Workshop rooms will now have 2 separate ventilation protocols. In 2021 forward, no air will be recycled in the Workshop. Now continuous outdoor fresh air ventilation is fed into all workshop rooms, including separate room vent exhaust (continuous room air removal) through a UVC light disinfection system. All incoming fresh air, and outgoing air will run through UVC light disinfection filters.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations throughout the NPX Experience.
- Workshop social spacing of unique family groups, based on current CDC guidelines
- UV-C light sterilization protocols in all rooms before opening and closing throughout the NPX workshop.
- Trolley Bus Safety: Our trolley buses are newer state of the art MCI J4500 buses. Each bus has high quality air filtration systems, coupled with our continuous electrostatic disinfection multiple times a day.
- We are optimistic for the 2021 season and hopeful that mask mandates will be lifted by our opening day. However, we will abide by the current CDC and county guidelines at the time of your experience.
- We are committed to our guests and cast members safety and maintaining the Magic of the North Pole Experience.