2020 PEACE OF MIND GUARANTEE June 30, 2020
North Pole Experience | 2020 Ticketing Update
Book with Confidence | Total Flexibility | Guest Safety Upgrades
Updated: July 1, 2020
Dear NPX Guests,
These are some interesting and fast-changing times that we are living in due to COVID-19. The safety of our guests and cast members are our absolute #1 priority. To that purpose, we have updated our non-refundable ticket policy to give you, our guests, complete confidence and flexibility with your family’s safety and your 2020 NPX ticket purchase.
We have fully embraced the challenge and opportunity to research, invest, and engineer multiple layers of advanced medical-grade safety and disinfection technologies into our experience. We have reduced our Guests per tour by 31% on all tours in 2020 for added social spacing, which will make your Experience more intimate.
NOTE: With the 31% capacity reduction in 2020, we anticipate we will be fully booked much earlier this season.
While we are still over 4 months away from Opening Day on November 14th, Santa, Mrs. Claus, and all the elves are hard at work upgrading, testing and getting everything ready for your arrival.
We are excited to see everyone this Christmas!
The North Pole Experience Family
What does the 2020 Book with Confidence Program encompass?
- Effective 7/1/2020, we have modified our non-refundable ticket policy for all tickets purchased for the 2020 NPX season
- For 2020, our guests have complete flexibility and may cancel, for any reason, up to 48-hours prior to your Santa’s Workshop Departure date.
- Receive a 100% roll-over Credit towards booking tickets for the 2021 season. Existing ticket holders will have priority for 2021 reservations, before tickets are released to the public. This will include full credit for any products purchased.
- Our Book with Confidence Program additionally protects our guests should NPX 2020 operations be interrupted or inhibited for any reason due to weather or COVID-19 restrictions that may impact or inhibit NPX normal operations, or guest and cast member safety.
What orders are eligible to move to the 2021 season?
All orders placed between February 28, 2020 and December 26, 2020 are eligible for the Book with Confidence Program.
I booked my tickets with Layaway, do standard payment timelines still apply if I booked my tickets with layaway?
Yes! To qualify for the Book with Confidence Program, your order amount will need to be paid in full by October 1, 2020. Partially paid orders will not be eligible to receive a credit for 2021.
To qualify for the Book with Confidence Guarantee Program, what is the last day I can cancel my order?
Up to 48-hours before your departure day.
If I decide to cancel my 2020 tickets and opt to 2021, how do I do that?
We are making it Easy and Simple! We are currently building a “2020 – Book with Confidence” website portal for our guests to easily cancel and opt forward to 2021 by filling out a quick on-line form with your name, address, email information and NPX order #. No calls, no hassle, total flexibility, it’s that easy. Portal will be up on, or about August 15th.
What if I purchased ticket insurance?
If ticket insurance was purchased through FanShield, you can submit a claim and receive a monetary refund for your order if your cancellation is covered under their policies. If you choose not to file a claim your 2020 insurance will roll over coverage into 2021 with your tickets.
Will there be social spacing incorporated into Santa’s Workshop due to COVID19?
Yes, we are reducing our guest capacity per tour by a full 31% to create a more intimate Experience and allow for ample spacing adjustments while keeping the Experience intimate and magical.
Trolley Bus Transport Spacing: Closing 31% of the seats per bus, so guests have ample spacing during transport to and from Santa’s Workshop.
Will there be frequent cleaning & disinfection protocols to keep guests and cast safe?
Yes, we are implementing a complete, multi-layered, disinfection strategy for our guests and cast members comfort and safety. These protocols include state-of-the-art cleaning and medical-grade disinfection systems throughout the entire NPX Experience. To include, NPX Check-in, NPX Trolley Buses, and all NPX Cast and showrooms throughout Santa’s Workshop.
Our multi-layered disinfection and safety systems in every NPX space include:
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations throughout the NPX Experience, in every Workshop room, pre-boarding of the Trolleys and at the Little America Hotel.
- Medical grade Electro-static mist and dry disinfection technology using EPA and CDC recommended disinfectants that are safe and kill up to 99.9% of viral pathogens Electro-static adheres to surfaces for maximum disinfection. (Pre-opening, During Cast/Workshop Breaks, and at closing each night). Non-toxic, child-safe, pet-safe, food surfaces safe.
- UV-C Hospital Grade Disinfection. UV-C light sterilization protocols before opening and after closing in all NPX Workshop rooms.
- Complete Workshop and Bus Integration of 90 Day OmniShield™ Surface Protection. The OmniShield™ is a patented, EPA-registered nanotechnology anti-static applied coating to modify surfaces, providing hospital-grade disinfection coating and continuous antimicrobial protection for up to 90 days.
- Non-toxic, child-safe, pet-safe, food surfaces safe.
- Omni-Shield will also be implemented and utilized on cast uniforms for added protection for both our guests and cast members.
- Trolley Bus Safety: Our trolleys are newer state of the art MCI j4500 buses. Each bus has high-quality air filtration systems, added to complete electrostatic disinfection multiple times a day, including pre-opening, during breaks and at closing.
- Upgraded Fresh Air Ventilation at the Workshop: All NPX Workshop rooms will now have 2 separate ventilation protocols and will not recycle air at all.
- Fresh Air Ventilation Protocol #1: Due to Flagstaff’s colder temperatures, cold fresh air will be drawn and continuously throughout the experience and ducted into every room. Fresh air intake additionally has UV light duct air disinfection.
- Exhaust Ventilation Protocol #2: Exhaust ventilation has been added to every room at the Workshop to continuously draw and exhaust air out of the room, through a UV light disinfection duct system and to the outside.