Plan the Perfect Thanksgiving Weekend December 17, 2014
Santa and his elves can’t wait to see you all this season at North Pole Experience! Gear up for Thanksgiving weekend with these fun and festive tips to do with your family while visiting Flagstaff during the North Pole Experience.
- Breakfast with Santa – Enjoy a tasty, homemade breakfast with Santa at Little America Hotel. See the menu here and get reserve your spot now. #ElfTip: The Build-Your-Own Belgian Waffle Station is an Elf favorite!
- Enjoy One Million Twinkling Lights – Make sure to visit Little America Hotel, NPX’s trolley station, before your trip. The hotel will be decked out in one million twinkling Christmas lights!
- Get ready for Christmas with a fresh tree – Cut down your own Christmas tree with the family at Arizona Christmas Tree Farm.
- Ski the Slopes – Arizona Snowbowl opens up Thanksgiving weekend. Make sure to get your family’s passes today.
- Enjoy Local Sweets – Enjoy the charm of downtown Flagstaff, while strolling the streets. #ElfTip: Make sure to splurge at The Sweet Shoppe and Nut House.
We hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving adventure in Flagstaff. If you haven’t booked your North Pole Experience tickets yet, make sure to do so before they sell out.